Facebook Pixel
90 Day Money Back Guarantee Clinic Locator Toll Free: 1-877-DRHONOW 1-877-374-6669
Blog icon User Account icon Account

You have no items in your shopping cart.

90 Day Money Back Guarantee Available Only From DR-HO'S Official Website!

This Veteran Was In Pain, Until Finding A Life-Changing Solution.

May 11, 2016 in Success Stories

This touching story came directly from Robert G. Holland a retired U.S Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant.
Dear Dr. Ho,

My name is Robert Holland and I am a 75-year-old retired U.S. Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant. What I would like to do is relay to you my experience with your DR. HO’s.

Approximately eight months ago I started experiencing (severe) pain in my lower back that ran down my leg to my ankle. In those eight months I visited about a dozen doctors and all kinds of pain specialists. I have been given just about every kind of pain medication there is on the market from Aspirin to morphine, including shots in my lower spine (L-5) on both sides that lasted only one and one half hours.

On Monday, March 28th I went to the emergency room at St. Rosa Lama Hospital and again that same day to the Military Hospital at Nellis A.F.B. I repeated those visits six (6) times from Monday through Thursday. All I got were pain pills (That don’t work) and shots that wore off within an hour. My personal Doctor had me put on a 72-hour physic hold in the hospital due to my pain.

After that I had to visit my orthopedic surgeon who operated on me on 1/20/16. He advised me that there was nothing further he could do for me and that I only had 5 to 6 weeks left to live. I have terminal cancer. He advised me to go home and make my final arrangements. I have with Davis Funeral Home.

The following day the DR. HO’s Pain Therapy System that I ordered arrived in the mail. For the past eight months I have not been able to sleep for more than an hour to hour and a half at a time. I put the pads on for 30 minutes and when I took them off I couldn’t believe it but the pain was gone. I laid down expecting to get an hour of sleep, but I didn’t wake up until 4:30 AM, nine (9) hours later. That was the first time I slept over two hours at a time in almost eight months. Since then I put on the pads every time I feel a slight pain coming on.

Arrangements have been made for my body to go to U.N.L.V medical research center. On April 6th, I was placed on Infinity Hospice Care of Nevada. I have told them I don’t need anything as long as my DR. HO’s pads keep working.

Most Gratefully Yours,

Robert G. Holland
GYSCT U.S.M.C. (Retired)

Leave a Reply